Communal drumming has been clinically proven to provide a wide range of health benefits and therapeutic applications for people of all ages with physical or mental challenges, or for healthy people who want to stay that way.
|Tim has the personality to work with seniors and not many have that! The fact that he had all the residents involved and engaged was a great thing, and to see so many of them really enjoy it. It was awesome. I’d love to have him back!
- Therapeutic Drumming Participant
|It was fantastic how Tim interacted with the residents and family members who attended. I could tell they were having a great by their smiles and how they would sing along. It was evident the profound impact of music as a therapeutic tool. I personally even enjoyed being a part of the circle.”
- Jenna Recreation Assistant The Westbury Long Term Care
Ripple Rhythm’s group drumming programs are ideal for:
- Active Older Adults
- People With Special Needs
- Support Groups
- Long-term Care Facilities
- At Risk Youth Programs
- Healthcare Facilities
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Mental Health Organizations
- Social Services
Through our programs you can:
|Working with Tim has been an absolute pleasure. His knowledge of drumming and its various therapeutic uses was extensive, accessible and engaging. His ability to inspire and educate others in a playful, understandable way was ideal for our staff and volunteers. We are very excited to be able to move forward with our drumming program because of Tim’s guidance, enthusiasm and passion for compassionate communities.
- Pamela Blackwood, Executive Director, McNally House Hospice
- Provide aerobic activity
- Reduce stress and improve your state of mind
- Heighten focus and concentration
- Foster positive social interaction and build community
- Increases the number of Natural Killer cells that fight cancer, and viruses, naturally boosting the immune system
- Help relieve chronic pain
- Increase mobility and coordination
- Create a safe, supportive outlet for self-expression, self-esteem, empowerment and personal development.
Whatever your needs are, we'll design the right program for you.
|We have had Tim Gentle in the past for drum therapy for the residents. It was a really good activity, very positive outcome with the residents.
-Cathy Inkster-Tarrant, Activities Coordinator, John Gibson House